Herbal Body Wash Powder
₹ 45.00 Excl. GST
Herbal Body Wash Powder or Nalangu Maavu is an herbal body wash popular in South India. It is an Ayurvedic formulation, made with natural ingredients.
Out of stock
Herbal Body Wash Powder is an herbal body wash popular in South India. It is an Ayurvedic formulation, made with natural ingredients.
Herbal Body Wash Powder – Ingredients
- White Turmeric
- Rose Petals
- Muthakach khus
- Indian sarsaparilla
- Flagroot / sweet cane
- Black stone flower
- Chinnoti Red Bay Leaf
These ingredients are carefully sun dried and grinded to preserve their natural properties.
Herbal Body Wash Powder – Benefits
- This Powder absorbs excess oil from the skin without drying it
- It restores the natural pH balance of skin
- Turmeric as bath powder works wonders for inflammation
- Turmeric promotes the body’s synthesis of antioxidants and slows down visible signs of aging
- Regular use of herbal bath powder can help reduce acne or pimples by reducing oil secretion
- Using this herbal Bath Powder on a daily basis can help reduce body odor and excessive sweating
- It acts as a toner and minimizes pores on the skin
- This Herbal Bath Powder is antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial
Everyone! Except for babies under 6 months, everyone in the family can use Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder.
How to use
Do a Patch Test to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. You can use the Herbal Bath Powder for your body and face.
To use as a daily bath powder:
Take the required amount of Herbal Bath Powder and mix some water in it to make a paste and apply all over the body and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse it off with water. You can use it as a dry scrub by scrubbing it on dry skin and then washing it off with water.
To use it as a face wash:
Make a paste with Herbal Bath Powder and water. People with dry skin can use curd or Almond oil instead of water for better results. For normal skin add water or curd or honey. Apply all over the face and leave for five minutes. Rinse off with water. It takes nearly 15 minutes to dry completely. I’d suggest scrubbing it gently with a little water to exfoliate the skin and then rinsing it off with adequate water.