Multani Mitti Powder
₹ 9.50 – ₹ 95.00 Excl. GST
Multani Mitti Powder is also known as fuller’s earth. Multani mitti has been used to achieve radiant, blemish-free skin since ages in India. It is a great agent to clean, exfoliate and nourish your skin.
Multani Mitti Powder is known as fuller’s earth. Multani mitti helps you achieve radiant and blemish-free skin. It is a great agent to clean, exfoliate and nourish your skin.
Multani Mitti Powder For Skin – Reasons
One of the best things about the ingredient is that you can use it with a host of other ingredients like almond oil to suit your skin type and achieve desirable results. There are many ways to make use of fuller’s earth and make it an active part of your beauty regime.
- Multani Mitti fights acne and pimples
- Removes excess sebum and oil
- Deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities
- Evens out skin tone and brightens complexion
- Treats tanning and pigmentation
- Effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes and infections (multani mitti is an effective cooling agent)
- Facilitates blood circulation, leading to radiant, glowing skin
- Fights and helps in keeping away blackheads/whiteheads, blemishes, freckles, pimple/acne spots
- Has antiseptic properties
Multani Mitti Powder For Skin – Uses
For Oily Skin
Mix equal quantities of orange peel powder and multani mitti with rosewater. Apply on your face let it dry and wash off. Using the pack twice a month will help remove excess oil off your face and reduce acne or pimple breakouts in control.
For Dark Circles
To get rid of dark circles by simply take half a potato and grate it and mix it with lemon juice. Add 1 teaspoon fresh cream and multani mitti with it. Use this paste on your eyes and leave for twenty minutes. Wash off and see a remarkable difference in your dark circles.
For Scrubbing & Exfoliating
To exfoliate your skin using orange peel, sandalwood powder and multani mitti. You can even add gram flour and basil to the paste and use it for deep cleaning your skin. Try this process once or twice every week for best results.
Small Sachet, Big Sachet
25gm, 50gm, 100gm, 250gm