Black Grape Raisins and sultanas are popular types of dried Grapes. Raisins contains essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is a common ingredient in both sweets and savories in many cuisines.
Black Grape Raisins Nutrition Values
Black Grape Raisins 1 ounce (28g) contains:
Calories – 95 Sugar – 17g
Carbs – 22g Potassium – 6% of the RDI
Protein – 1g Vitamin C – 1% of the RDI
Fat – 0g Vitamin K – 1% of the RDI
Fiber – 1g
It is high in natural sugar, containing around 60–75% sugar.
Black Grape Raisins Health Benefits
Black Grape Raisins benefit your health in a number of ways. Antioxidants in these raisins help protect cells from the harmful damage. It reduces free radicals and oxidative stress. Which contribute to inflammation and many diseases, including cancer. They are rich in fiber. Just one ounce (28 grams) contains between 1–2 grams of fiber, which is 4–8% of your daily requirement. Studies show that eating raisins gives us the following health benefits:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improve blood sugar control
- Increase feelings of fullness
Black Grape Raisins In Cooking
- Eat as a morning or afternoon snack: You can eat them plain or add to yogurt or nuts for a more substantial snack.
- Add to oatmeal: A small sprinkling of Raisins, Almonds and Cashews adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: Adding dried fruit to muffins, granola bars and cookies is a great way to sweeten baked goods. Raisins are particularly good for soaking up other flavors and make the finished product even tastier.
They are high in fiber, potassium and antioxidants. It improve your digestive health and blood sugar levels, decrease inflammation and lower your blood pressure. They are extremely versatile foods. They can be eaten plain or added to both sweet and savory dishes ranging from muffins and cakes to curries, salads and cheese platters.
100gm, 200gm, 250gm, 500gm