Mustard Seed Oil
₹90.00 – ₹430.00
Mustard seeds have been around since almost 5,000 years. Mustard Seeds are known to have numerous benefits. They’re low in calories and high in nutritional value and have antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
Mustard Seeds Oil are in use for almost 5,000 years. They have numerous benefits and low in calories and high in nutritional value and have a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. Loaded with vitamins and minerals these seeds are a popular ingredient of Indian and American cuisine. These seeds have a host of health benefits.
Mustard Seeds Oil Benefits
They are rich in a nutrient called selenium which is known for its high anti-inflammatory effects. The high source of magnesium in these seeds helps reducing the severity of asthma attacks and certain symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and lowering blood pressure. These seeds give relief from migraine attacks. They are very rich in calcium, manganese, omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein and dietary fiber.
They are excellent for digestion and increase the metabolism rate of your body. They’re beneficial for women in menopause and have trouble sleeping. Compounds like glucosinolates and myrosinase in this seeds use phytochemicals to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. They are a source of relief for people having rheumatic arthritis. The magnesium and selenium content in it provides relief from this problem.
Mustard Seeds Oil how to use
- Mix a few black Mustard Seeds Oil with milk and have it 15 to 20 minutes before your meal. It increases appetite.
- They are added to a stir-fry along with other aromatic ingredients like Cumin, Dhanya and Chilli Powder.
- Mustard sauce is a very the most loved ingredient in sandwiches and subs.
- Mustard Oil is the main ingredient in Mayonnaise.
- Add granulated mustard with Almond oil or any essential oil and use this mix to scrub your face and exfoliate dead skin.
- Mix the powdered mustard with aloe vera gel to act as a great combination to hydrate your skin. It removes all impurities from your face and nourishes it from within.
100gm, 250g, 500g, 1kg