₹7.50 – ₹75.00 Excl. GST
Fenugreek Seeds are loaded with health-benefiting properties. It is known as Methi seeds. It facilitates weight loss and is good for your liver, kidneys and metabolism.
Fenugreek Seeds have loads of health benefiting properties. It facilitates weight loss and is good for your liver, kidneys and metabolism. Herbal ingredients like cumin seeds and carom seeds have long been put to use by soaking them overnight and drinking the water the first in the morning. Methi seed is one such ingredient which mostly used in Ayurvedic repertoire of herbal remedies.
Fenugreek Seeds Benefits
These small amber coloured seeds are filled with nutrients essential for the body. And has properties that help tackle a range of common ailments. Ayurveda describes kapha dominated people to have a constitution that lacks heat in their body. These people have weaker immunity and issues related to cold, cough and flu. Fenugreek water consumption is great for generating body heat. It gives vitality to the body and boosting immunity.
It is excellent for lactating mothers as it aids in milk production. They are used in small proportion and is excellent for treating various conditions. For pregnant ladies and nursing mothers fenugreek seeds are very beneficial.
Fenugreek is excellent for regulating blood sugar levels. It may help in tackling insulin resistance, making it more responsive and sensitive. Drinking Methi water first thing in the morning is excellent for boosting metabolism. It generates heat in the body and help in managing and losing weight.
Fenugreek Seeds How to Use
- Methi water can be used by anybody. It facilitates weight loss, is good for your liver, kidneys and metabolism.
- Methi ladoos boosts recovery in new mothers.
- Consume it raw on an empty stomach after soaking it overnight.
- Eat it as a sprout as is or add it to a salad.
- Dry the seeds, grind them into a powder, and sprinkle on meat to give it more flavor.
- Grind it into a paste and add it to curry.
- Soak some of these seeds along with the rice for preparing extra soft idlis.
Small Sachet, Big Sachet, Medium Pouch
50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm