Health Mix Powder
₹110.00 – ₹390.00
Health Mix Powder Multi Millets powder or traditionally called as Ragi seri or sathu Maavu. It is an incredible Health mix recipe with combinations of perfect proportions of Millets to make one energy mix powder.
Health Mix Powder Multi Millets powder or traditionally called as Ragi seri or sathu Maavu. It is an incredible Health mix recipe with combinations of perfect proportions of Millets to make one energy mix powder. The best nutritious First Food given to babies from 6+ months of age after introducing basic solids. The health drink or porridge prepared from this Health mix could be consumed by toddlers to adults and old people. It is a very good supplement for Diabetics. It provides with all essential nutritions.
Health Mix Powder – Benefits
This health mix is an Indian Traditional Food for Babies. It helps as an Immunity Booster and helps Weight Gain. This Health Mix is famous for its benefits world-wide.
Benefits of Health Mix:
- Best food for weight gain in babies
- Boosts stamina
- Combination of healthy dietary sources such as cereals, dry fruits, and pulses gives instant energy.
- Highly beneficial for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- It strengthens growing bones.
Health Mix Powder – How to Prepare
| Finger Millet – 1 cup | Broken Wheat – 1 cup | Brown Rice – 1 cup | Horse Gram – ½ cup | Green Gram – ½ cup | Sago – ½ cup | Masoor Dal – ½ cup | Moong Dal – ½ cup | Almonds – ½ cup | Cashew Nuts – ½ cup | Elaichi – 8-10 pods | Fried Gram – ½ cup |
- Add ragi to a pan and dry roast it for 4-5 minutes until you its well roasted and crispy. Transfer it to a plate and allow it to cool. Repeat the same with Broken Wheat and Brown Rice.
- Add pulses and roast them one by one in a similar fashion. To save time you can roast Horsegram, Green Gram, and Sago together as they take almost similar time to roast.
- Roast Masoor Dal and Moong Dal.
- Almonds and cashew nuts and dry roast them one by one. You can later just heat cardamom and fried gram in the same pan and transfer all the ingredients to a plate.
- Transfer the cooled mixture to cover half of the mixer jar and make a fine powder.
- Cool, sifted and later transferred to an airtight container.
If you like to try this recipe you can order the ingredients by just clicking on each of the the ingredient highlighted in red and add it to cart. Or if you have a busy schedule and pressed for time to try this recipe just buy the ready made Rice powder itself.
50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg